Friday, May 19, 2006

Yes, a dog, in a window

Every blog needs a dog. Here's mine. Oh alright, it's a flimsy premise for a post, but I'm under pressure here and I like this dog's face. It was extremely unfazed by my attention and didn't move an inch as I pranced around its portal (No Spencer, not that portal). Why this creature was resting in the window of a carpeting store, I know not. Perhaps, this is how they entice custom in Manchester. Perhaps it's a sort of interactive thing; you get to see how easily dog hair comes off their fancy carpeting right before your very eyes. Perhaps it is an extremely high-tech animatronic security camera and if I'd lingered for a second longer, its eyes would have emitted an intense beam of concentrated light which would have cut me in half. Perhaps I have watched one too many episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season II in a row.

B

1 comment:

sigh9 said...

sheeyit...I had a similar encounter with a pooch in Sydney