Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Soon goodbye so soon

Oh to be a bit steadier when taking low light condition reflective shots. Nevermind, it has a quality to it, despite its out of focus nature. It took a while to recover from this evening and the day and night that followed it, but I feel better now after hanging with the Manchester Massive and meeting a thousand jolly rellies. Even managed to fit in a visit to a plague village, which is as fun as it sounds.

Now, however, the time is rapidly approaching for me to wing my way to sunnier climes. How joyful this will be. Loved One has written extensive lists and I will attempt to follow them to the letter, rather than dithering about in my usual fashion. I'm reliably informed that it is 35 degrees C in Joburg - way and indeed, hey. I shall also attempt to blog via phone while I'm there, though this may prove beyond the capabilities of the South African service providers, we can only but see.

B

No comments: