Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Rocketmen


I hate to delete posts, but sadly my first venture into mobile blogging was a bitter disappointment, so I was forced to remove it. Not that anyone will miss a blurred picture of my tongue, curiously stained with squid ink after a rather abortive bowl of Black risotto with clams and calimari. Note to self, ravioli is a pasta, you like pasta, risotto is a rice, you hate rice, ordering rice is a bad move, especially when it is soaked in ink. Another note to self, panecota is a wobbly pud, panettone is a cake with raisins in it, ordering the first while expecting the second will only lead to disappointment.

The picture above shows what happens when you take a bicycle pump, attach it to the end of a 1.5lt plastic bottle, half fill it with water and pump like crazy. I suppose a comment about boys being boys is appropriate around now, but gosh darn it making rockets is FUN!

B

No comments: