Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ode to the N90

It's corny I know, but I love the negative setting on my mobile phone camera. It's amazing to think I can reverse any old image and give it a sense of otherworldy oddness at the flick of a switch. Who builds such a thing into a phone, who, who? Those crazy Finns, beavering away in their little country, churning out mobile madness by the bucketload, that's who. I just know that despite it's larger megapixie rate and bigger memory and endless add-ons, the N93 just isn't going to please me as much as this phone. Then again, perhaps I can get Nokia to pay me a million pounds to film the shadow my child's inflatable ring floating across a swimming pool. Nice one Gazza, nice one. I'm filming a picture of my ring as we speak for your consideration, if you can find the time to climb out of yours and watch it that is.

B

No comments: