Friday, January 05, 2007

Sundowner

There's no justification for this sort of picture really. It's a sunset, and a Cape sunset at that, it reeks of cliche, fair stinks of it. I took it with my phone which is its only saving grace and I've posted it to remind me that there is a sun out there and one day it'll come back. I also needed to post something to introduce the affable meanderings and amiable dementia of tomismyonlyfriend, which you may have noticed has now appeared on the left. There, I've done the introductions, I'll leave it to the Happy Harlequin to do the rest. I'm deeply fatigued, I stop.

B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just all one big happy family really. There's a new friday poem up and some rhyming couplet links (new invention) to some astoundingly beautiful music which should help you avoid thinking about the next 351 days.

Word,

Tom