Friday, August 04, 2006

Floriduh

Gawd, tempis really fugits when you're having fun, seems like seconds ago I was sweating my ass off in Orlando. This place is a shies-hole of epic proportions. It's reclaimed swampland, overrun with cheap housing and toytown municipal buildings. It exists to serve the multiple evils of Disneyworld, Universal Studios, Seaworld and various other lesser but still diabolical theme parks. It is also one of the leading convention areas in the US, which is why I was standing around with Mz.P for three days, smiling and nodding at corporate Amerikakaka. I was most happy to return home from this chore, content in the nollige that the automotive industry now has a clear understanding of what my mobile phone operating system company does. OK, perhaps 'clear' is pushing it a bit.

B

No comments: