Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Curious happenings in the night




There's a dreamy, surreal quality to the images taken on Saturday night. All appear to be distilled through some strange disco molasses, perpetually looping through infinite REM. That of course could just be the Voddies n' red bullocks talking. This girl looks like some pre-raphaelite babe, rather than a mongo club casualty abandoned by her friends. The rest of us are either freakishly distorted or layered in lava light to the point where our skin is the texture and colour of tangerines. My camera seems to be taking images via my own cerebral cortex. Finally, the man/machine unity I've been yearning for all my life. We will all become one with the Borg hahahahahaaha!

Yeah OK, that was the Voddies talking.

B

3 comments:

sigh9 said...

I love the mongo club pre-raph babe - nice shot

I might steal her for a picture...

Billsworth Esq. said...

I posterised her just a little, old school stylee. Like it too, blurred as usual, but it work in that context. Steal away. Copyright bworth as ever

B

Beau Vecta said...

I love her ...