Monday, February 19, 2007

Barcaned

Barcelona took its toll on mind, body and spirit, but I managed to get out of the country with the tattered shreds of my consciousness marginally intact, tho dribbling out my ears. A quiet weekend would have sorted me out but noooooo, we had to kick it till the room was full of homeward bound bovines. Sad to witness the passing of a fine piece of equipment, I do hope you'll be able you resurrect yon amp dear Sonje. If not, let it be said that it did us proud on many an occasion and its passing will be dutifully mourned (until the arrival of its replacement) To those who bothered to follow my Barca escapades via this link no doubt you thrilled to my adventures in the technological futopia which was 3GSM. According to my stats however, only two people followed the link I posted below so cheers friends cheers. I will begin the arduous task of wading through a gig's worth of photies and adorn this space accordingly.

B

No comments: